Groupe PIERREDEPLAN has specialized in the manufacturing of enameled lava stone, quartz & ceramic surfaces for more than 25 years.
Since inception we have done everything possible to achieve a policy of excellence.
• Skilled and efficient staff
• Latest manufacturing technology
• Internal organization : managerial staff, works council
• Full departments dedicated to our customer’s satisfaction (quotations, drawings, sales, deliveries, installation)
• A program to achieve no defects
• A zero tolerance accident policy with significant investments made to improve the security and safety of our production staff
In this context and in order to extend this policy of excellence into environmental results, I have decided to implement an Environmental Management System within our Castelsarrasin plant to achieve the accredited certification according to the norm NF EN ISO 14001:2004.
Consequently, I am making a commitment to provide the company all necessary means to :
• Prevent pollution
• Respect the prevailing laws in force and to meet the requirements of third parties
• Permanently improve its environmental results
The goals for the year 2014 are as follows :
• Strengthen the control of environmental emergency situations
• Improve the management of hazardous chemical products
• Control our energy and water consumption as well as our greenhouse gas omissions
The Green Leader is in charge of this project and will be helped by the company’s Green Relays. I ask to all the employees to take an active part to this project.